Wednesday, February 13, 2013

again

delicate flower please make your appearance----don't let me hold my swallowed breath any longer

hold me until my blood runs warmer than it's usual composition-----i won't break

ask me and i will share----question me and i will run-----is it too much to want-----how do i know

so love and life and emotions get all turned around---i know that somewhere there is constancy and completeness---i won't give up----i have no choice but to continue

of all the times in ones life----the sweet and the bitter----that stirring remains----

sometimes it chokes and smothers---others, it calms and protects

so open little blossom of hope in my waiting spirit and let me inhale again

30 comments:

  1. So tender, so insightful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, friend. I can feel such emotion behind your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. A great pick up in the middle of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was beautiful. Short and yet so emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! May that blossom of hope open up so soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am counting on it--thank you meredith :)

      Delete
  6. So touching and powerful..Thank you for sharing this. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for reading sherri :)

      Delete
  7. I hope the blossom of hope does bloom soon

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. i guess this poem is more apt for today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can see why you might think that deeps :)

      Delete
  9. Hoping and waiting can be so difficult at times. Very emotional poem today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waiting will prove to be the hardest---thanks theresa <3

      Delete
  10. Beautiful :) I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete