Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Hello it's me, haven't I used that before?



Hey there- something hit me this morning- it felt like maybe I should blog again- what has it been- a couple of years

It might have been about the great purchases at Target yesterday- I don't know

I found some really pretty flowers - I think I've decided to use them now instead of saving them for next Christmas-- they don't exactly scream Christmas anyway

I kinda already miss Christmas-- I feel a little of the let down-- still trying my best to not hate winter--

I do feel a sense of accomplishment from this Christmas season-- we were able to host my husband's family and then my side-- not to mention our immediate family Christmas night thing

I find myself holding my breath a lot during the holidays -- hoping all stay well-- and just an extra dose of my worrying

I truly think I need to prepare for Christmas - at least in my head-- say somewhere around August

As much as I get into Christmas-- it surprises people to know I can leave almost all my previous decorations nestled not so neatly in their boxes in our attic

Yes- probably partly because it allows me to shop around- finding cute inexpensive knick knacks

Well I may be back around soon-- peace to you all and happy New Year









4 comments:

  1. Great choices.

    I hate to put decorations away. They hold such memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do- but I definitely have used a lot less of my memories--
    Nice to hear from you Susan 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always glad when the holidays are over. I didn't decorate this year but will have to do so next year as grandson will be 3-1/2 years old and will probably wonder why there is no Christmas tree at Grandma's.

    Hope to see you post more in 2019!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty!-- my youngest grandchild Miller is 3 also-- yeah that's one reason I still decorate😊

    ReplyDelete