Friday, January 25, 2019

Frank knows I sleep with other people


This post may be a little challenging to make interesting without making me sound insane-- I'll take that challenge

Like many children I slept with various dolls and stuffed animals

Now I recall telling about how I see my numbers and how I group utensils into families as I wash them so actually this is pretty tame comparatively speaking

I still sleep with dolls and stuffed animals
Not as many as when I was a child-- only 8 for now

I haven't always done this as an adult-- I think it started about 6 or 7 years ago

They are cozily huddled in between Frank and my pillows

Frank hardly ever complains about them-- there was a time when he would purposely hide "santa" but no more--- guess it wasn't so funny when I would wake up to check if they were all there -- not feeling santa- I would naturally have to turn on the light and search!

I think the video I'm going to share was before "carty fish" joined us- he was my son Carter's special friend

For those of you that read my blog today hoping to find a much different content- shame on you 😉


2 comments:

  1. I think this is cute! Whatever helps get a good night of sleep I am all for it! We have various stuffed animals here and they may or may not have personalities and they may or may not talk to us. Its what makes life fun!

    betty

    ReplyDelete