Saturday, April 17, 2021

Overthinking

 I don’t tend to over think big things- like I can make a pretty big decision fairly easily- it’s the simple things that get me deliberating way too much

Frank was possibly the opposite- I kidd you not- he searched for well over a year before deciding on a refrigerator!!! But later in this challenge I will admit to being similar in a smaller purchase 

Frank didn’t overthink most things though- the everyday stuff- he never gave things like what we were to eat- where we were riding to or which way we should travel to get there

Interestingly Frank was very concerned with how he wrote out a note or card to someone- I would always tease him - that it wasn’t an essay- to just write whatever came into his mind

I on the other hand would drive him crazy - if he were popping in the store for a few things and happened to mention ice cream- he would have to name probably 25 kinds before I would say - just get vanilla 

Overthinking is cautiously preceding when it is you doing it but supremely annoying when it’s not!

6 comments:

  1. LOL with your last sentence. That is so true! I overthink a lot and I know it drives my hubby crazy at times :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do overthink for sure at times but overall I don’t- maybe that’s not good haha😍

      Delete
  2. I've been researching a new fridge for 6 months. Walked in to look at one style and walked out with a new washing machine. Our old machine was fine, I just didn't like it.

    It drives my husband crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that’s hilarious!!!😍🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much I think depends on how much time I got. But yeah, I can overthink things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s a very interesting point- having more time does allow for lots of second thoughts!😍

      Delete