Friday, April 30, 2021

Zoom- in

 In life it’s easy to hit the surface of things- not facing them head on or zooming in too closely 

Why do we do that- why do we miss the opportunity to examine each moment like it was important or significant 

Yes it would take us stopping- like that rose thing

But wouldn’t it be awesome if we were capable of zooming in - let’s say not always but more often 

Wouldn’t it be fantastic to see the details we have missed- to have it make the impact it meant to have in our lives

And it wouldn’t be all pretty -some things could be quite disturbing- but the lessons we just might get on the first time around as we see clearer each difficulty and obstacle

What if we narrowed these things by a mute button- that alerted us to the important things we were and are missing by not focusing in enough 

If the zoom in button was on right now what would you notice like never before  

6 comments:

  1. You ended the challenge with a good thought provoking post. I'm not sure what I would zoom in and notice like never before. The thought just came to mind of zooming in truly God's love for us. I think it would be very overwhelming to zoom in on how truly very much He loves us So I'll go with that :)

    Congrats for finishing the challenge!! Hope to see more posts from you before next April :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your loving support and encouragement Betty! I love your zoom in thought!!❤️🙏

      Delete
  2. Since children zoom-in so easily (How long will the ladybug stay on my nose?) I think we all have the ability but perhaps time grows short as years grow long. Congratulations on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spend a lot of time hyper focused on planning and zooming in on details so that the house runs smoothly. Weekends are when I zoom out. Today I planted flowers, painted the foundation, and soaked in some much needed sunshine. The dog I find is what forces me to zoom out... today she refused to come in from outside, and the hubs and I were "forced" to just sit outside and listen to the birds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Sounds like you were zoomed in on the birds!😍

      Delete