Tuesday, April 16, 2024

News

#AtoZChallenge 2024

 Don’t get excited- I’m having a little trouble settling on my letter today- so I’m just going to catch y’all up on a bit of my life-

First off - I’ve been trying to eat a lot healthier these days- salads are almost a daily thing

Other foods can be any vegetables- frozen canned or fresh-soups- fruits- peanut butter- and some dairy and a few special low carb choices-

It has me feeling a lot better-

I’m reading more- or should I say audio books- the book club has turned into a long time good friend of mine who lives in a different state- reading and catching up virtually- seems to be less complicated-

I’ve started going back to my church I was born into- I’m enjoying it - but it’s kinda hit and miss with Miller!

I had a list last summer of people/friends/family I wanted to connect with - I didn’t finish my list- there are at least three I still want to get together with and continue with ones I have seen recently-

But it has me kinda feeling like maybe my time could be up- once this list is completed- 

I haven’t been writing- it seems this April challenge is the only time I do anymore 

I think I am a pretty good listener but I have tried to be more conscious of sincerely hearing people-

Well maybe I should have continued to think about this letter- because I think I don’t have much going on

Oh on Tuesdays I almost always have a call from my sister Martha- it’s been nice- I feel closer to her - like we used to be-and both of my sons call me very regularly- which is so nice

Man there’s got to be something else going on-

If I think of anything I’ve forgotten- perhaps I can use another letter to bore you with it-

What’s going on with everyone else?-

No comments:

Post a Comment