Thursday, April 4, 2024

the devil’s in the details

#AtoZChallenge 2024

I was talking to my sister Martha yesterday- we shared about our plans for Easter 

She like me is having her family for lunch and an egg hunt- she said she hadn’t planned it yet-

First let me assure you- she will have everything perfect-

She doesn’t make the lists I do or dwell on the details- for months at a time- 

True I get enjoyment out of planning and I guess to me - it’s kinda like the trip thing- you know- about the destination and the journey 

I told her-( like I’d have to)- how I had been doing nothing but planning- 

If you could see my note section on my phone- well let’s just say - you might be impressed or think I need to be committed- 

Shoot I even enjoy checking off my lists and rarely deleting them- so I can look back and see what I served etc

Maybe that old saying is true- maybe the devil is in the details- maybe he’s keeping me busy-



4 comments:

  1. I laughed when you mentioned using the Note section on your phone - egads... that's me too. Maybe not so many notes, but I use that section a lot.
    Sending smiles, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Jenny- good to know there are others out there!🥰

      Delete
  2. We all got to do what we got to do. I take notes and fail to go back many times and still forget something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Ann- we forgot to put the pickles out and believe it or not- the bunny cake!!😅

      Delete