Monday, April 6, 2020

Eternal



As the years are creeping up on me I have given a substantial amount of thought to eternity and heaven

Now mind you I am not trying to get into spiritual beliefs in this brief entry but more a thought I’ve had about heaven and what we may be able to do there

I was wondering if we might be permitted to enter any given day in our lives- probably only the good days or memories

That we could live it over again or just watch it like a movie

Or relive it and make a change here or there
Or see something we missed in that memorable day or event-something that could have altered many factors

Almost like a game revealing the great mystery of our lives

I wonder too if we can watch moments in our families story- like weddings of people before us

I hope if we want we can enter those bad days and change the story
Not like then it will matter- but because we want to

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering some things along this way the other day. What memories will we take with us and how will those memories matter for eternity. It will be interesting when that time comes to discover answers to our questions.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many questions at least now huh!

    ReplyDelete