Thursday, April 9, 2020

Hope



I wrestled with the thought of hope
What it meant- how to share it
Was it something that I need invent or not a tangible thing

Would I recognize the lack of hope or the weakening release of it

Could it be that hope increases without effort somehow appearing at the destitute moments
Why would we ever choose to be without it

As I sank into this desperate search to understand the meaning of hope- I paused to check if it was still there around me
And as I tried to feel its presence- I realized it was beyond my power

2 comments:


  1. Romans 15:13 NLT I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

    I can only have hope in Jesus. I'm not sure what the days ahead hold but I trust Him who holds them. And that gives me hope :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete