Monday, April 5, 2021

Different

 I feel different- I feel like I suddenly don’t have a clue who I am

It’s sorta like those dreams where I’m in a car and going somewhere I’m totally familiar with- but then suddenly I can’t find my way back home 

Everything is different now- different is super scary- different is actually terrifying- it almost makes me dizzy

Because this different is disorienting and lousy

Everyone tells me to put a new spin on life- to try new things- to put myself out there

And that would be different for me- but what is it that they say- different doesn’t have to be bad- but this different is different 

2 comments:

  1. Covid has been a terrible burden on so many. I am sorry about the loss of your husband. But life can be good. Once you move from grief to acceptance, life will improve for you. But it will take time. Blogging your feelings is a good move. Take care.

    ReplyDelete