Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Rugs- in search for

 Remember how I said the bunny gardens proved to be a bonding experience between my sister and cousin and me- well let me tell you of another bonding item!!

Also remember how I told you the great research and deliberation that Frank would do over some bigger purchases and that I would share with you later about a situation where I am that way too

I have been looking for a new area rug for my living room- the last time I bought one- I had studied almost every place that sold them and dragged Frank in every store I could think of that carried rugs- this went on for possibly a year or more— with me finally buying one that I made the mistake of letting Frank know it was drastically lowered in price 

Okay recently I’ve been on the hunt again- but along the way I have brought new eyes in on my quest for the perfect area rug

Colin and Robyn were two of the first ones to offer guidance and advice 

Then it seems my sister Martha has a keen interest in rugs- and she began to send me lots of beautiful suggestions but not quite right for me

Then her daughter - my niece Emily joined the rug bandwagon! She investigated like a pro I tell ya

Even my friend Rhea was trying her best to find the one rug that would work!

This has not come to an end- I was on sort of a time crunch for a while- hoping to get one delivered while Robyn’s fiancé was here to help!

Lucky for him nothing really spoke to me - so the bonding is still going on- although I’m not as determined at the moment 

But I have to say - I have found much joy in the journey and the friends and family the rug saga has brought 

3 comments:

  1. Please post a picture, whenever it may be, of the rug that you all choose :) I will be curious what it looked like and how all came to the conclusion that that one might just be the right one!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks Free shipping in Australia

    ReplyDelete