Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Baby Jane

#AtoZChallenge 2023

 Y’all anywhere around my age or 10 years either way probably have seen or at least heard of the movie “whatever happened to baby Jane- I thought I remembered it well

As a child- somehow I think I saw it - I may have been older than I think I was

But anyway- I thought it was terrifying- so just a few years ago I decided I didn’t quite recall much of the storyline 

As I watched it- I so wanted it to hold up- to scare the dickens out of me- but instead I found myself laughing!


But it was still suspenseful and I had forgotten the creepiest part where baby Jane- dressed as a child but definitely an older lady- sings -“ I’ve written a letter to daddy”

It’s worth watching I think- and actually I’m wondering if I might watch it again soon

Bette Davis was excellent in her part as Baby Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment