Friday, April 14, 2023

Lasagna Rolls

#AtoZChallenge 2023

 I was so excited to find in my grocery store the other day- a medium family size frozen lasagna rolls- these had a white sauce and spinach and cheese of course like lasagna 

But the beauty of it was so simple- looks easy if I want to make them- it’s just cook your noodles- and spread whatever fillings you like and roll them up and there you go!

The only draw back is you can’t use the no cook noodles because obviously you can’t roll them up if they are hard

My sister is always making her special lasagna she breezes through it but I find regular lasagna intimidating

And can you imagine the choices - chicken- vegetables- Mexican- and regular- genius 


Hey- I might as well start my apology tour and I suspect it will continue tomorrow 

You see when I knew I was going to do the az thingy- I sat and wrote ahead up to hmmm I’d have to look back but I know at least to T!

I actually felt somewhat inspired and felt on a roll of sorts - but not a lasagna roll- please forgive me I implore of you- just get through tomorrow-( if I don’t rewrite it) and as I remember it will get better 

This seemed much more important when I wrote about it- but they were tasty 



2 comments:

  1. I've had those frozen lasagnas with white sauce and spinach. They're okay. Home-cooked would probably taste much better, though.

    ReplyDelete