Thursday, April 6, 2023

Endless

#AtoZChallenge 2023

 So many things seem endless but truly very few things are actually endless

Time is definitely not- 

I find myself dreading so many everyday mundane chores and even bodily care I do

I don’t think I will share the things I do in my head to pass the minicole time things take

I try and remind myself- this or that won’t always be this or that way

I still wonder at the seemingly way Frank approached life- like he had all the time in the world- and how each challenge or boring thing he had to accomplish didn’t seem to phase him

Now mind you his happy go lucky attitude did not spill over to house maintenance or car repairs but he definitely wasn’t thinking things in a conscious way in his head as he struggled to get through the day- I least I’m pretty sure he wasn’t 

So as I started with endless- it seems to me that most of the time we think of endless as a negative thing when really it could be more of a positive way to think of life

4 comments: