Monday, April 17, 2023

No

#AtoZChallenge 2023

 The older I get the easier it is for me to say no- but mind you I don’t get asked that many things to be able to say no to

Now back in my forties I thought I had come to an ilimination of sorts! I was hearing I could say no that I needed to say no

As a matter of fact it seemed like you weren’t important or enlightened if you weren’t shouting NO

It was the times - it was the thing to do or rather no not do

It was complicated and intriguing- I mean this meant that whenever I didn’t want to be bothered I could just boldly proclaim no- sorry- but yes we women did have to slip in there a qualification that although we were saying no we were sorry 

So these days although I’m not particularly asked the questions- in my head I am declaring NO






No comments:

Post a Comment