Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Wisdom

#AtoZChallenge 2023

 A few years ago I decided to write down for my children- life information- what had spoken to me - golden nuggets of truth and shadows of perhaps a few clues of what I had discovered in life

I knew I had a lot to say- I thought it would effortlessly flow- and my hand would get tired of the lengthy in-depth advice and guidance I was to bestow 

As I began the process- I noticed my hand wasn’t really moving- I literally had but a sentence or two on the page- the page I had envisioned to be wet with my tears of love for my children 

By now you realize I wasn’t able to articulate what I had in my heart and spirit- only something like stay close- forgive easily and go for your dreams 

I don’t think I even bothered to keep the futile entry of my imagined wisdom-



No comments:

Post a Comment