Saturday, April 15, 2023

Munchies

#AtoZChallenge 2023

 Thought we could have some fun!

What do y’all like to munch on!!!

I’m all over the place lately- I’m really into grapes- all kinds- I mean they are like candy aren’t they 

Miller my grandson has to bring snacks to school every day- some of his favorites are veggie straws- goldfish- animal crackers and pringles in the little individual packs

Oh and Cheetos- how did I forget them

Back to the fruit- I really enjoy the low sugar small size fruits especially the mandarin oranges

I think probably my all time best is still popcorn- I seldom get to snack on that because Miller is not allowed to have it- boy does he think that’s likely the best stuff ever and it is

I’ve even been known to cut up raw vegetables and dip them in sour cream 

Oh also cheese cubes - love the pepper Jack ones

And this one tends to be controversial but I adore cottage cheese- it’s really tasty with seasoning salt 

I’ve recently gotten into the carb smart ice cream bars- vanilla ice cream covered in chocolate- I didn’t remember how scrumptious they are

What are you munching on these days?



No comments:

Post a Comment