Saturday, April 27, 2024

Xactly

#AtoZChallenge 2024

 Okay- don’t sue me-

I was thinking about this - i have my doubts- that when someone says exactly- that that’s exactly what they mean-

I tend to think it’s one of a couple of things- they want to shut you up and move on- so they try to assure you- that they get what you’re saying- yeah yeah yeah-

Or they honestly think you are totally off base - but don’t have the time nor inclination to get caught up in your neuroses

Now don’t be confused- you might be reading this and in your head or even out loud- you are empathetically  screaming xactly!-

And if you are still with me- remember- these letters pose a certain amount of irony- tongue in cheek and just plain determination to get through this challenge-

See- I heard it this time for real- xactly!-



2 comments: