Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Zilch

#AtoZChallenge 2024

 Hmmm do I have the right word-

I mean the zero one-

I’ve done zoo- zip line- I actually like both of those-

By the time this big little letter comes along- I’m tired-

It usually leads to zany zeal of excitement- that we have all completed this self imposed assignment-

True it’s not like the first time- kinda ashamed of the little responding and searching out new blogs- 

I can’t promise I will do better- I think this may be my swan song - at least for the az challenge-

So with zilch- I mean- you have nothing to lose- so if you are a writer/blogger- go for it- I think I got over 100 followers that first year-

Nothing written nothing gained as they say-

I’m encouraging you all to keep doing what you’re doing- it’s worthwhile but it’s hard work- for the serious writers-

Don’t let anyone make you feel like zilch- you’ve got this-

Congratulations to all - keep those thoughts coming- and share your beautiful talent-


4 comments:

  1. My first year doing the challenge was 2011 and you're right, back then in the blogging heyday, I got a whole lot of new followers. One reason I think fewer people follow or follow back is because now so many read blogs on their phones and the follower icon doesn't show up in that view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think you are correct! I’ve had a difficult time even commenting on other browsers! Thanks so much for reading- 🥰

      Delete
  2. There comes an end to every social media passing. I still miss Myspace. Continuing the a-to-z every year is a debate. This year was still a yes, but who knows what the next will hold?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right. This year there were fewer blogs I was interested in, and fewer available, and less time for me to get into visiting. I ended up publishing them all on FB and got a much better viewing and commenting via FB than the blog.

    ReplyDelete