Monday, April 4, 2022

Cooking

#AtoZChallenge 2022 tribute badge

 Today I will shamelessly promote my cooking page!!

Early last year my son Colin and his wife Kelli suggested I start a cooking spot- perhaps on TikTok Facebook or YouTube- I even added in the occasional post on Instagram!

I’m by no means a serious chef!! But I have to say I am enjoying it!!

Sometimes I will add in a craft or two- I am definitely not good at implementation but have a  mind for the ideas of hopefully fun things to try!

Robyn is usually my camera woman- except for the times I’m just showcasing my crockpot creations and not appearing on camera 

Y’all that have been with me for a while may remember my love hate relationship with cooking- well that has been there for sure- there have been too many days I probably have spent way too much time thinking of recipes 

But all in all it’s been a good experience- truthfully I started just for the love of it- but hey if I could make a little money- I would spend a lot more time dwelling on dishes!! But alas - like my writing- I fear it’s not something I will be consistent enough to reap any monetary rewards 

Okay so there you are- I know an obvious choice for C - oh and it’s called “Cooking with Lynn Proctor”






3 comments:

  1. Oh I loved both videos! Now I am going to head over to YouTube and subscribe to your channel. I love to watch cooking videos to get ideas on what to cook. Good luck with it and do continue to do them. You look really relaxed doing them. It is like cooking with a friend!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant the 3 videos. I enjoyed them all.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Betty! I appreciate the nice compliments!❤️

      Delete