Thursday, April 7, 2022

Favorites

 Okay let me begin by saying this post does not include important people or things- it’s meant to be a fun frivolous kinda post! 

Let me start with my great affection for sink liquid scented soaps-it’s so cool when I find a pretty color along with an unusual scent combo!! always the pump kind! Not long ago I purchased some $6 or so bottles of soap for a clearance price of $1! Oh and I simply revel at clearance in general!!! See I’m even using exclamation points!!

I adore art!!! Too much to share on that one!!

I so get a kick out of decorating my mantle- seems I’m always changing it - I found myself putting up St.Patrick’s day stuff this year- new for me!!

I can’t think of anything I love to do more than trying to find the right - although not perfect- gift for people!

It is a blessing to be able to give!!

I found this past year something I never thought I would like- audio books!! But I have bought a few bummers- good thing they are pretty cheap and there are lots of free ones!

This is probably too close to the soap thing but I have to tell you I am wild about air fresheners and was super excited the other day when I found peach and watermelon!!

I also love perfume and am so loving a Calvin Klein fragrance Colin and Kelli got me!!

Well I’m not ashamed to let y’all know I do watch tv!!! I especially like reality tv - news shows- Austin city limits- cooking shows/ decorating shows- Joseph Prince and Joel Olsteen- oh and I really like shows about out in the cold wilderness- and travel shows

Actually I could go on and on on that one- should have saved it for another letter haha 

Okay I’m gonna bring this to an end- hmmm let me see

I like to make lists- to do lists- people lists- grocery lists- if I can think it- it’s in a list- so I love my notes thingy on my phone!!

Oh and I guess I’ll end with this- I once again love tea!!! I gotta save something!!! Enjoy the little things!!!





2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post, Lynn! I am so glad you have so many favorite things! Does your library offer audio books you can check out? Ours does. I can't listen to them because they relax me too much but I know a lot of people do enjoy them :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do have them Betty- a big part is whomever is reading the book! Thanks Betty 🥰

      Delete