Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Value

 When I mostly think of value- I equate it with the value or usefulness of something 

It is often said that we will value what is important to us

But if we don’t value it does it change the level of  value 

Is value similar to appreciation  - does it have to always pertain to worthiness 

If I value something and you don’t- does that make one of us wrong 

Value is extremely subjective - leading  to an enormous range  of importance 

If I recognize something’s value do I automatically respond to it- does my labeling it’s value raise it’s value- does everything have value- I pray each person has value to at least one person 

1 comment:

  1. It is almost like how we value or what we value is subjective; each based on our own thoughts or feelings about the thing or the person. It is a complex word to really define; at least for me it is.

    betty

    ReplyDelete