Tuesday, April 2, 2019

A- day

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge
 Well I'm not even officially in the a/z challenge this year- hey I'm so out of the proverbial loop that I'm not certain it's being done this year

Okay I'm cheating a little- it's b day but I will catch up with good old a

After-- a great little word
I'll be over after dinner
It was after nana died
After it was all over

It's a comforting word and a dreaded one sometimes--

Sometimes that after we talk about never ever comes or it's not the after we expected

It's one of those non descript words that seems easy to promise at the time until after gets there

After all isn't it easier to gently ponder reality in the great after


3 comments:

  1. Good for you for participating! I do enjoy your posts when you post. I was going to do the challenge this year but so much (mostly good) stuff going on I just felt a bit overwhelmed with the thought of blogging every day so I didn't sign up.

    After is an interesting word now that you think of it. After this post of yours, I'll read your "B" one

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you're sweet! I'm glad good stuff is keeping you busy! Thanks Betty 😊

    ReplyDelete