Friday, April 19, 2019

Quickly

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

 I find myself trying to take much of life quickly-- not so much in a hurry but wanting to get things behind me

It's really pretty crazy when I think of it-- things I like to do - things I don't enjoy doing- it doesn't seem to be any different to my approach

I am a person who's late if not 15 minutes or more early
Always pacing the waiting away--anxious about the event the journey and the whole enchilada

I think get a stromg blend of my parents in this area-- my dad was nervous about much of life growing up- something that few people would have recognized

My mother had the early or you're late thing

My husband is mostly the attitude- they'll wait-- we have plenty of time--
Hes one of those people that can actually read those magazines in the Drs waiting area

Me-- I can't do anything but sit on the edge of my chair and hope it all goes quickly

2 comments:

  1. I'm always on time by about 5-10 minutes. I don't consider people running late, i.e., at the doctor's office until it is past my appointment then I get a bit antsy. I was raised by an anxious mom so I carry those traits with me, which is not necessary the best trait to have. There are times I want things to go quickly just to get rid of the anxious feeling.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my mother was anxious as i look at her in hindsight- but i dont think I felt it as a kid like I did with my dad

      Delete