Monday, April 15, 2019

Melissa Manchester

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

You know how some scenes in movies tv shows can stay with you

Years ago - probably in the early 70's there was this soap opera- crazy I can't remember which one it was-- I want to say "search for tomorrow"- but somehow I don't think that's right

There was this storyline - a young man was trying to make it as a singer song writer-- in comes Melissa Manchester-- I'm pretty sure she wasn't playing herself but a singer as well-- she kinda discovers the young man--

In the process she sings her song "be somebody"

I have loved that song ever since-- until recently I was unable to find it anywhere-- nowhere on YouTube -- then there it was a couple of years ago


It's one of those inspirational type songs- I hope it perks up your Monday a bit😍


7 comments:

  1. Haven't thought of her in years, LOL. I did listen to a bit of the song. I don't remember hearing it before, but it is a good one and she did a great job singing it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you listened even a little bit-- i don't inow why it speaks to me so much- love it- you have a great day😍

      Delete
  2. We loved her "Bring in the Clowns'. She has such a sultry tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard her rendition of that- love that song- it has a special meaning to our family💗

      Delete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yeah i started thinking it was right-- thank you!

      Delete