Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Taking a risk

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Used to be I took lots of risks-- most of the time it didn't even seem like they were risks just dreams and hopes

There are certain areas in my life where people would definitely say I took risks-- they may be looking at it wrong- sometimes life looks like a risk when it's actually destiny or fate

Risking everything is not always a true risk but a desperate leap of faith

Certain risks i would not want my kids to take - no matter what the payoff could be
But dont let that passion that makes each breath a little deeper pass you by-- each day eager with promise

Do the impossible- dream the heights-  listen to the echos in your heart--

Without the risks we take-- life's just someone else's path

3 comments:

  1. There are "good" risks and "bad" risks I believe. I would want to make sure my kids took the good risks and even if they failed its a good lesson learned. I would hope they would avoid the bad risks, but that's the way life is. Sometimes those bad risks look so good.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been a risk taker, always wanted to analyze and research before making decisions. That's why I never considered myself adventurous even though other disagree.

    DB McNicol, author
    A to Z Microfiction: Raspberry

    ReplyDelete