Saturday, April 20, 2019

Resolutions

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge
Resolutions

Do you make them?

I seldom officially commit to them
That doesn't mean there aren't countless lists containing tons of them

Sometimes I accomplish the small ones-- I don't make 'em too big

I remember a couple of years ago I did say I was going to start playing the piano again - unfortunately I havent touched it since

Is it presumptuous to make these resolutions-- it's life's job to keep us too busy to even remember them

5 comments:

  1. I made goals back in 2018 and accomplished pretty much all of them. I used to make resolutions but those went by the wayside too often after I made them. Goals were more attainable because I didn't put any time limit on them. Just something I wanted to get done in the year ahead.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah goals does sound easier for me- do think i still might get back to the piano again!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I used to do monthly challenges, and these seemed easier to accomplish. Much like the A-Z challenge! If I know it's only for 30 days, it's easier to commit. I like setting goals, but they can't be too lofty, or I just give up.

    ReplyDelete