Saturday, April 16, 2016

Netflix

We finally have netflix- we had some trouble getting it until my son Colin came over to the rescue

Thought you might like to know what we have been watching

First we watched "house of cards"- hooked right away- we do find ourselves fast forwarding a lot- due to some rather racy scenes we can do without

Kevin Spacey is superb and Robin Wright- well can't see anyone else as Claire- the theme music is really catchy


If you are looking for a good belly laugh and like British humor-"Cuckoo" just might be your cup of tea




I have to say "Bloodline" has been my favorite series in Netflix- Sissy Spacek stars and is wonderful- it's set in the Florida Keys-


One of the most surprising treasures has been re-watching the tv series "Parenthood" - Robyn suggested it and I reluctantly agreed




I can't tell you how much we are all enjoying this wonderful show again

Funny thing too- all the acting is top notch but the first go round I didn't care too much for Jason Ritter- him or his character- now I find him totally endearing and maybe my favorite

Needless to say we are glad to finally have Netflix!

12 comments:

  1. Netflix! I love being able to mix drama, period pieces, scifi, and comedy together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions. I love Netflix, when I do watch TV, and love House of Cards. Haven't heard of the others but will definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only bad thing is waiting once you have binged watched

      Delete
  3. Haven't taken the "plunge" yet to do so. I think it might be good to not to in my case; I can see myself drawn to it more than getting my work done, LOL :)

    Glad you are enjoying it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parenthood is pretty good. How to Get Away with Murder is good, too. And the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt was fun...I haven't watched Season 2 yet, though. I've become a Hulu Plus addict more recently...better TV shows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard good things about House of Cards. I also heard it's an addictive show, which is why I have been reluctant to watch it because I have so many other things on my to-do list right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was just saying addictive to betty- yep very!

      Delete