Saturday, April 2, 2016

to B or not to B---

I admit I am already stumped by this letter---and I should confess this writing challenge will be a bit more scattered than previous post had stated--

babies--quite the natural pick for me this last year and almost a half-----

they are indeed one of if not the best things in the earthly life---- they change one---challenge one and comfort one-----

my story of babies in my recent past is not my story to tell but I couldn't let this letter pass without an honorable mention---- so here's to babies---whether in heaven or on earth with us for some of our journey----may the good Lord bless and keep you--



blessings----the older I get the clearer blessings become and the beauty they bring to our life cannot be overstated-----it may be a big blessing or a little one----just recognizing their existence is a blessing----being a blessing is a major blessing and something you can give others that you never run out of--


beauty-----when I think of beauty this song comes to my mind immediately----at my son T's funeral my niece Jennifer sang it with eyes closed----I shall never forget it ---how I wish I had a video of her singing it to share today--

12 comments:

  1. Great post! There is nothing like babies and blessings! We have had four female babies and blessings and four grandbaby blessings, 2 boys and 2 girl types! Enjoy the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!- hope you enjoy the challenge too😀

      Delete
    2. Congrats!- hope you enjoy the challenge too😀

      Delete
  2. Babies are precious indeed; I know its been a difficult journey for you and your family with them, but I do know God loves them all.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a long journey- and our newest grandchild has brought back a lot of emotions!

      Delete
  3. Babies is a great post for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal Lewis--what a beautiful song.

    Just saying the word babies makes me melt into a pile of grandma goo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the song Susan- makes me melt too😀

      Delete
  5. Babies and blessings make for a great letter B : )

    ReplyDelete